This is a big question for those who like to run Snapchat on PC
As we all know that Snapchat is designed specially for mobile phones, so there is a slim chance that you can get it work on a PC. If you are the one of those who are fine with this then you should change your way, in this article we are going to show you how you can run Snapchat on your PC.
As you must be knowing that Snapchat is of the best app out there to send you photos temporarily, the moment the photo is displayed to the receiver the clocks start ticking and when the time is up the photo is gone for ever, if some one gets over clever and takes a screenshot then this app will notify the sender that the receiver have taken a screenshot of the photo. Plus there are tones of filters on the app that keeps on getting updated
This is all about the app now lets get started with how to install Snapchat on PC. you can get it working on windows XP,vista,7,8,10.
Lets start to install Snapchat for PC
We can make sure that we are going to install it form google play store. But as you might be knowing that you can not install Google play store apps directly on a PC. This is due to the fact that on windows, android or any other file with extension that is not known to windows can not run. In order to get those file types run you need a software who recognizes them.
Yes, you have to get a medium to run those android apps on your PC. This is where the android emulators comes into the picture, an emulator is a piece of software which can run android apps easily on your PC.
Don’t worry we will guide you step by step through the process of installing to running Snapchat on your PC. You just have to follow us step by step.
Installing Bluestack on PC
There is an Android emulator named Bluestack, this is one of the top emulators for android out there, even though there are many more which are equally nice but for installing SnapChat on PC we are going to use Bluestack.
Bluestack is one of the best emulators along with being free. Yes, this great piece of software is free, so you don’t have to pay anything to use it,now lets start with the installation of Bluestack.
- Before we start you should check the minimum requirement for the software to run on your PC. For Bluestack you have to get minimum 2GB of RAM and 4GB of storage space.
- Now you can head to Bluestack website to get the copy of the software. and start with the installation process.
- After installation you just have to login to your google account in order to make any downloads.Keep in mind that installing Bluestack on your PC takes some time so be patient and wait for it to complete.
Bluestack is much more than just a medium to install snapchat, in fact you can install all the apps that you otherwise install on your android device.
From sharing files to exploring new apps or just to play android games on your PC is what bluestack can make possible.
Installing SnapChat on PC
It’s really easy now that you have your Android emulator up and running on your PC. You have to login to your google account from your android emulator.
Lets begin with the step by step guide to install snapchat for PC.
- Go to the play store from your android emulator.
- Now go to search and type snapchat.
- And form the results you will find snapchat app from snap inc.
- You have click on it and when the app page opens hit the instal button.
- This will install the snapchat app on your emulator.
- Now you can launch it from bluestack dashboard.
- That’s it you have your very own snapchat up an running on a PC.
With the installation of the app on PC you can enjoy all the features that anyone on a mobile will enjoy.All the features like the famous filters and the way you send pics to your friends will be same as you are using mobile.
You can add friends by using their username that is the snapchat id and send the messages right from the PC, the features like drawing, filters and adding text to your pictures are there to make your images say a little more about you.